Just a quick update with photos my most recent trip to Barcelona. Andy met me there and we had a wonderful time exploring the city. We both made it in on a Saturday night, although Andy had a flight delay, causing him to miss his connection out of Heathrow. But he still managed to find a flight into Barcelona the same day.
The city was beautiful...the weather however was a bit chilly for me. But it was great all the same! I'm sure we could have seen a bit more, but decided to walk everywhere so that limited how far/fast we got around. It was nice to just wander and to not really have an agenda. And the food was fabulous! I wish I would have taken more photos of the wonderful things we ate. I would love to have tapas more often. Just cute little samples of everything. Yum. It was also nice to understand what was going on around me sometimes; my Spanish is horrible, but a bazillion times better than my Greek. The week flew by of course, as it tends to when with people you adore. Now back to the usual stuff here in Cyprus. More to come shortly, I know there's a few months of info missing but thought I would post pictures before I forgot what everything was.
Liz,
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful photographer! Mmmm... bit of competition... Andy's visit to Barcelona vs. Andy's visit to Iowa. Stay tuned.
Amy
Hi Lizard!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that you and Andy went to Barcelona. Your photos are gorgeous.
Miss you and love you.
Mariann
I love Barcelona! Great photos.
ReplyDelete